I thought I would do a short post about my skincare routine. I am by no means an expert on skincare products but up until I got married (8 years ago) I suffered with breakouts and spots. I changed the products I was using to Dermalogica and have stuck with them since and now i very seldom get bad spots and breakouts. At the minute i use these products;
- Dermalogica special cleansing gel.I use this to wash my face morning and night. It is quite expensive but a little goes a long way. I think this is the main product that changed my skin.
- Dermalogica active moist. I used this moisturiser morning and night.
- Estee lauder night and day cream. I decided to try something different to protect my skin against ageing and the estee lauder products also seem to agree with skin i am currently using sample size products.
- Estee lauder advanced night repair serum. I love how smooth this product leaves your skin I put it on over my moisturiser at night.
- Miscellar cleansing water. I only use this occasionally to remove make up.
If i do get a spot or breakout I use this to calm and clear it; clinique anti blemish gel. Just dab a small amount on the spot for a couple of days.
I also stopped wearing foundation every day and just wear a tinted moisturiser. I go between these two products: estee lauder daywear sheer tint release and clinique moisture surge c.c. cream.